What to do about the Blah-Blah-Blahs…

On the blog this week (maybe that should be the blah-g?) we’re talking about the late-winter blahs, which closely resemble the late-in-the-book blahs.  I’m also giving away a copy of A Rogue of Her Own.

6 comments on “What to do about the Blah-Blah-Blahs…

Florine Kreeb says:

Grace, I’m one of those people who actually likes dreary weather! Okay, I’m nuts. But I usually make some lemon tea, scone or muffin, wrap up in an cover and Read!! Spring will come.

Colleen Perry says:

Because I am very handicapped I almost never leave my condo. I live alone, but have 2 adult sons and their dear women, now like daughters, and one Granddaughter I keep in touch with. I keep up with my author friends and some readers on Facebook, and read my emails. Unlike you Dear Friend, I can’t believe all you do, I can’t do much for myself but have caretaker in every day 2 hours and night 1/2 hour for company. But the most joy in my life, and keeping me from being lonely, depressed and sane, I read my digital books from my dearest authors. I thank God every day for them. You, my Dear, I have received the most, reading your wonderful books, hearing about you, but most of all the generous Amazon Gift Card from you allowed me to buy many of your books, which I am still reading. With that I say again with great gratitude Thank you. You are so lovely inside and out. <3

Blahs beat desperation and despair (mostly kidding here). I will only say that I will be reaching retirement age in a bit over a year, although I can’t afford to. However, anticipating reaching that milestone is keeping me going, and I believe that after I know that I can retire, it will be enough of a relief to keep me going until I can (assuming I can keep my current job).

Well, I didn’t really answer the question. I’m happy when I get to stay home on weekends, and spend Saturdays sleeping late and reading good books. If I have a good book (and I always do), I am never bored.

cynthia says:

adored the brides so far. love duke 3, a kind, decent man is so sexy. blahs? planning spring garden. at 5 am it was 64, by noon 27. a girl can dream

Sandra Spilecki says:

I’ve told you before and I will tell you again “I love you books!” Thank you for all the reading pleasure you give me and the rest of your readers.