A novella in the Republished Regencies series
Three PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED Regency Novellas
His Grace of Lesser Puddlebury (from Dukes in Disguise) — Connor, Duke of Mowne, has been injured in a most delicate location, and needs a place to heal far from the curious eyes of Polite Society. When he takes refuge with the independent and impecunious Julianna St. Bellan, he suspects his wound was in truth caused by Cupid’s arrow!
Duchess in the Wild (from Duchesses in Disguise) — Sir Greyville Trent accepts a friend’s offer of a quiet respite in the countryside where Grey can prepare years’ worth of scientific notes for publication. The task goes poorly until Francesca Pomponio and her two friends join the household while they await repairs to their carriage. Francesca doesn’t care much for jungles, but she’s willing to help Grey get his notes organized. Collaboration turns to fascination, and the focus of the investigation from exotic flora and fauna to true love!
The Governess and the Norse God (from Marquesses at the Masquerade) — Darien, Marquess of Tyne, dutifully takes up his hammer and dons his trews to impersonate a Viking god for the duration of one interminable masquerade ball. He’s by nature the most reserved and retiring of men, and the only lady to catch his mortal eye is Miss Lucy Fletcher, governess to his two daughters. A gentleman would never importune a lady in his employ–and Tyne is every inch a gentleman–but a Norse god is subject to different, and far more dashing rules!
Love Undisguised is available in the following formats:
Grace Burrowes Publishing
June 3, 2021
Love Undisguised is a novella in the Republished Regencies series. The full series reading order is as follows:
- Novella: Love Undisguised •
- Novella: The Windham Ducal Duet •
- Novella: A Duke Walked into a House Party •
- Novella: A Lady Without Peer •
- Novella: Holiday Duet — Republished Regencies •
- Novella: Gentleman Seeks a Lady •
- Novella: Windham Family Duet •
- Novella: The Duke and the April Flowers •
- Novella: Love Disguised (A Previously Published Regency Short Story) •
- Novella: A Gentleman Worthy of Kisses •
- Novella: Worth More Than Rubies •